UPHOLSTERY SPECIALTY STAIN REMOVAL
Only Chem-Dry® offers a carbonating-cleaning process that will have your upholstery sparkling clean and dry in three to four hours instead of one to two days.
Acme Chem-Dry’s upholstery cleaning process uses less water than other processes, minimizing drying time and reducing the chance of mold, mildew, and bacteria growth. Millions of tiny effervescent bubbles burst dirt and stains from your upholstery fabrics, lifting them to the surface where they are thoroughly extracted. Acme Chem-Dry boasts safe, non-toxic cleaning solutions that are specially designed and applied to help your upholstery and fabrics stay cleaner and healthier for longer.
Chem-Dry Offers Unique Advantages
- Safe for all kinds of upholstery, including most natural fibers and the hardiest synthetics.
- 100% safe for children and pets.
- A money saver because Chem-Dry leaves no sticky or dirt-attracting residue which can prematurely re-soil your upholstery.
- Great for auto interiors, boat interiors, office dividers or any upholstered item!
- Chem-Dry’s Fabric Protector protects your upholstery by forming a water and oil repellent barrier on the surface of your upholstery material.
- Fabric Protection also Available
Fortify your furniture’s ability to stand up to life’s unexpected messes by protecting it with Chem-Dry’s Fabric Protector. A small investment in this invisible shield will add great value in the long run.
Don’t wait another day. Have your furniture deep cleaned by Acme Chem-Dry and your family will enjoy a fresher, cleaner home. Call (559) 434-1111 today to get started!
CALL FOR A FREE PRICE ESTIMATE!
We provide industry-leading residential and commercial carpet, upholstery, area rug & tile cleaning services throughout Tulare County.
*Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s Hot Carbonating Extraction process. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple homes. Hard surface bacteria tests were based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6; sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated and bacteria tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.