HOME HEALTH STUDY
Acme Chem-Dry Removes Allergens & Bacteria From Your Home
One of our goals at Acme Chem-Dry is to help all people in Tulare County, and the surrounding area live in a clean and healthy environment. In order to help us achieve this mission, we commissioned a leading independent air quality laboratory to conduct a study for us in 2014 with the goal of quantifying the healthfulness of our innovative Hot Carbonated Extraction (HCE) cleaning method. They tested not only allergen and bacteria removal in our carpet and upholstery cleaning, but also our Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®), tile cleaning, and granite countertop renewal.
We were pleased to see that our process yielded superior results through these studies, confirming that Acme Chem-Dry is the best choice for healthy home cleaning services in Tulare County, California. Here are the results from the final report!
Carpet & Upholstery
We remove an average of 98.1% of common household allergens from carpets and upholstery (combined). The common household allergens we tested were cat dander, dog dander, and dust mite allergens. This broke down further into the respective service lines as follows:
- We remove an average of 97.4% of allergens from carpets.
- We remove an average of 99.1% of allergens from upholstery.
- We remove an average of 89.0% of airborne bacteria in the home, significantly improving indoor air quality. This test incorporated the addition of a sanitizer to the cleaning process.
Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®)
This test showed that our process yields significant results against the most common odor sources from cat and dog urine:
- Our P.U.R.T.® treatment is 99.9% effective on average at eliminating pet urine odors.
- Our P.U.R.T.® treatment removes an average of 99.2% of the bacteria from the pet urine stains in the carpets. The independent lab tested our HCE process along with a sanitizer and P.U.R.T.® against bacteria in pet urine stains in carpets.
Tile, Stone & Grout
The independent lab tested our Tile, Stone & Grout Cleaning Process along with a sanitizer on tile surfaces.
- Our Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning process along with a sanitizer removed an average of 98.6% of the bacteria from the tile surfaces.
Granite Countertop Renewal
The independent lab tested our Granite Countertop Renewal Cleaning Process along with a sanitizer on granite countertops.
- Our Granite Countertop Renewal cleaning process along with a sanitizer removed an average of 98.4% of the bacteria from the granite countertop surfaces.
Breathe Easier and Live Healthier with Acme Chem-Dry
Indoor air quality is a significant health concern in your home. The average home can harbor as much as 200,000 bacteria for every square inch of carpet. As this bacteria builds up, it gets released and circulates in the air your family breathes. Help your family breathe better with a carpet, upholstery, tile cleaning, and more from Acme Chem-Dry! We can improve the air quality in your home, and we will make your carpets look and smell wonderful!
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction) and P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.
CALL FOR A FREE PRICE ESTIMATE!
We provide industry-leading residential and commercial carpet, upholstery, area rug & tile cleaning services throughout Tulare County.
*Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s Hot Carbonating Extraction process. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple homes. Hard surface bacteria tests were based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6; sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated and bacteria tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.