Well-maintained carpets and upholstery help ensure a healthier home environment by reducing the amount of dust and allergens that are present. Your Chem-Dry professional can apply a special carpet deodorizer and sanitizer to reduce unhealthy bacteria in your carpets. On our next visit, consider requesting our Healthy Home Package to get the sanitizer and deodorizer formulas included in your cleaning service.
Common allergens “hiding” in the home environment:
- Dust mites are microscopic arachnids found anywhere there is dust. Just one gram of dust can contain anywhere from 100 to 500 dust mites.
- Pet dander is small scales of skin shed by animals.
- Mold spores are microscopic fungal “seeds” that thrive in damp areas of the home, such as the basement, kitchen, and bathroom. Carpet and upholstery dust harbors millions of fungal spores.
- Cockroaches are common, unseen house guests. Their body parts and droppings are highly allergenic.
- Pollen is the microscopic reproductive component of flowering plants and trees. It enters the home from outdoors and is a common component of house dust.
- It’s super easy for allergens to get tracked into your home from outside. Some are present in the home because of pets, while others (such as mold) grow in damp areas. Research has shown that indoor carpet environments act as a collector for these allergens. When carpets are not professionally cleaned regularly, these particles can become airborne.
Chem-Dry Dust Mite Allergen
The first step in eliminating the dust mite allergen is a thorough cleaning of the home, including hot carbonation extraction of the carpet, rugs, upholstery. Laboratory studies demonstrated that when dust mite droppings are treated with the main active ingredient contained in Chem-Dry Dust Mite Anti-Allergen, the allergens are denatured, rendering them harmless to people who display allergic systems to dust mite allergens.
We believe Dust Mite Anti-Allergen to be the most effective and safest product available today for surface treatment of dust mite allergens.
Chem-Dry Dust Mite Anit-Allergen is derived from naturally occurring extracts found in plants and trees. It works by instantly deactivating the allergen found in dust mite droppings.
Ask your Chem-Dry professional for more on how an application of Dust Mite Anti-Allergen can benefit your home.
Chem-Dry Dust Mite Anti-Allergen Benefits
- Suitable for carpets, bedding, mattresses, and all household furnishings.
- Effectively controls major causes of asthma.
- Not harmful to humans or animals.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Not a drug or a pesticide.
- Contains no CFCs and is fully biodegradable.
- Proven in studies to be effective in rendering dust mite allergens harmless.
CALL FOR A FREE PRICE ESTIMATE!
We provide industry-leading residential and commercial carpet, upholstery, area rug & tile cleaning services throughout Tulare County: Visalia, Porterville, Tulare & Fresno County: Fresno, Clovis, and the surrounding areas.